Do you want to be a part of a Global organisation committed to the investment in Equality, Diversity, and Inclusivity?
Are you driven to succeed, dependable and a trouble shooter? Do you have the ability to build excellent relationships and offer expert advisory support to our clients? If so, we want you to consider coming to be a part of our Pest Elimination team.
As an industry leading provider with almost 100 years success rate, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive; this allows us to grow our talent and help them to achieve success. Our success is because of our people, and we are committed to ensuring that we train and develop our associates to continue our legacy of exceptional standards. With opportunities to progress for those interested in developing their careers.
What’s in it For You?
▪ Competitive salary and benefits with protected commissions whilst you learn from successful professionals
▪ Fantastic opportunity for long term, advanced career growth in the Pest Division
▪ Flexible, independent work environment where you will plan and manage your own schedule
▪ Access to world-class resources, tools, and technology
▪ Grow your income as you drive sales through commission and bonus programs
▪ Plan and carry out service activities to own portfolio and throughout the region, deliver a quality service, and develop sales of Ecolab’s products and services to Ecolab’s customers, in accordance with agreed business plans.
▪ To identify sites with ongoing pest issues and in conjunction with the Service Specialist and customer produce a documented and detailed action plan for resolution and then follow ensure that the plan is completed and the issue resolved.
▪ To conduct audits on fellow team members against criteria as defined to provide quality of service information.
▪ Supporting the training of new associates
▪ Support and training of existing associates with regards Quality/ Service Delivery/ Planning / Leads and R1
▪ Managing High Pest Activity Sites and creating and delivering joint Action Plans
▪ Carrying out and supporting larger job works across the region
▪ Covering vacant areas by carrying out routines and other activities▪ Facilitating large contract roll outs and Large F&B set ups
▪ To deputise for the District Manager in his/her absence.
▪ Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
▪ RSPH Level 2
▪ Have or working towards Accredited Technician qualification
▪ Willing to travel throughout the region with expected stay over where required (At least once per week)
▪ Home location ideally located central to the Region (Cheshire/ Staffordshire/ West Midlands)
▪ Willing to work ‘out of hours’ to fit in with Ecolab and customer needs (Early starts and late finishes will be required)
▪ Willingness to learn and progress
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Ability to manage time effectivity and make decisions on the back of findings
▪ Good knowledge and understanding of technology
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Proven ability to deliver service (For internal candidates this will be in excess of 90% QA score)
▪ Good level of literacy
▪ Ability to motivate a team to deliver high levels of performance.
▪ Good communication skills at all levels
▪ Ability to deliver results in a pressurised environment
▪ Capable of build strong internal and external relationships
▪ Supervisory / Management experience
▪ Certified Biologist Qualification
▪ Commercially aware
▪ Experience of food / pharmaceutical audit processes
▪ Excel experience
About Ecolab Pest Elimination:
Learn how scientifically proven protocols help eliminate pests through 3.6 million customer visits annually. Ecolab Pest Elimination provides solutions to prevent and eliminate all types of pests in commercial buildings, food processing plants, food retail, foodservice, and many other markets. By partnering with our customers in these markets, you will have the opportunity to help protect their facilities, employees, and brands at a time when it’s more important than ever.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ecolab.com.