The February/March 2021 issue is now available online!
- News: BASIS PROMPT to launch its online search tool, PROMPT Verified, this month.
- News: Understanding rodent behaviour – BASF’s Sharon Hughes gives an insight into rodent behaviour.
- News: Controlling flies around food : A report from a recent BPCA webinar.
- Comment: Digital-first: the key to preventative pest control in 2021 – Paul Blackhurst of Rentokil says technology is shaping pest control strategies.
- Editor’s Interview: Pelsis Group targets further market growth – Andrew Milner tells Pest about the company’s commitment to innovation.
- Features: Cockroaches on the menu – Beaver Pest Control recently completed a treatment for a chain of restaurants.