The February / March 2023 issue is now available online!
- Why was post-harvest pest control missing from the National Food Strategy?
- A preview of PPC Live, which takes place at Yorkshire Event Centre in Harrogate on Wednesday, March 22
- Mark Moseley, owner of PestGone Environmental, and a candidate on series 17 of BBC TV’s The Apprentice
- Laurence Barnard, BASF’s country business manager for Professional and Speciality Solutions
- Technical feature: Break the Resistance Alex Wade looks at the hot topic of rodenticide resistance
- Putting Selontra’s palatability to the test at a doughnut factory with an alarming infestation: Lindsay Silvester found both rats and house mice feasting on the sweet treats
- The perils of being a pest controller Down Under (part two): Gerwyn Jones looks at more of the day-to-day challenges faced by technicians in Australia and New Zealand