The December 2023 / January 2024 issue is now available online!
- Scottish glue board ban “needs more information” before going ahead
VIEWS FROM THE FRONTLINE
- In the second of a new series of articles, Alex Wade speaks to two pest controllers to discover their hopes for 2024
- Paul Westgate, managing director, Veritas Pest Consultancy
- Chris Cagienard, managing director of Pest Solutions and president of BPCA
- Grahame Turner, technical support officer, NPTA
- Technical feature: What’s lurking in that attic? Alex Wade has a look at some of the more common critters we find lurking between those old boxes and underneath floorboards in these winter months
- PestWorld 2023 review: Frances McKim reports from the event, which was held at the Hawaiian Convention Centre in Honolulu, for four days in October
- On The Road… with Pest & Property Solutions: In the third article of the series, Simon King spends time on the road with Gareth Davies, the owner of Pest & Property Solutions
- PestTech 2023 review: Simon King reports from PestTech 2023, which broke all records
- Parasitec 2023 review: Simon King reports from the recent show in Paris
- International View: Gerwyn Jones, executive councillor and industry assessor of The Pest Management Association of New Zealand, says FAOPMA is encouraging UK attendance at its annual International FAOPMA Pest Summits.
- Case Study: Anthony Rowe, recently used BASF Monitoring Paste to prevent infestations at a popular UK racetrack