Do you want to be a part of a Global organisation committed to the investment in Equality, Diversity, and Inclusivity?
With 38% of our Board of Directors being female our pledge is to diversify and inclusively draw on different skillsets, talents, resources, and energies to improve the growth of our business.
Are you driven to succeed, dependable and a trouble shooter? Do you have the ability to build excellent relationships and offer expert advisory support to our clients? If so, we want you to consider coming to be a part of our Pest Elimination team.
As an industry leading provider with almost 100 years success rate, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive; this allows us to grow our talent and help them to achieve success. Our success is because of our people, and we are committed to ensuring that we train and develop our associates to continue our legacy of exceptional standards. With opportunities to progress for those interested in developing their careers.
What’s in it for you?
▪ Salary OTE up to £27k plus
▪ Investment in your training, development, and qualifications
▪ 4% Flexible Benefits. A wide range of benefits (extended to families) or to be used as salary increase
▪ Pension and Life Insurance benefits
▪ Bonus opportunity of up to 15%
▪ Opportunity to purchase company shares
▪ Performance bonus, overtime, and commission available
▪ Company Van
▪ Company iPhone
▪ A long-term career within a business that recognises the talent to progress, inclusive of global opportunities
As a Service Specialist for an industry leader we will provide you with the tools and experience to be an expert on problem solving and advising on preventative solutions to protect our customers from pests. You will have the flexibility to manage your own diary and route plan, to ensure that our brand and our customers are protected. Building and retaining relationships is integral to partner on best practice solutions, with a wider team and support network you can learn and develop from.
IF YOU THINK YOU’RE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE, COMBINED WITH OUR FIRST-CLASS TRAINING WE CAN MAKE YOU A WINNER!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ecolab.com.