The event, which will be sponsored Deadline Products, is taking place between 9.30am and 12.30pm on Wednesday, December 9.
The BPCA said that to take part in the event all delegates need is a computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet and an internet connection.
The Digital Forum is free to attend but is limited to 500 places.
Three BPCA Registered
Three BASIS PROMPT
BPCA Online Forum agenda
- 9.30am-9.40am: Welcome and Intros – Natalie Bungay, BPCA
- 9.40am-10.05am: Bird Licensing in 2021 – David Brown, Natural England
- 10.10am-10.50am: Five years of the Stewardship Regime – Where Now? – Dr Alan Buckle, CRRU
- 10.55am-11.05am: Comfort Break
- 11.05am-11.35am – Sponsored slot: Deadline Products
- 11.40am-12.10pm: The Pest Quiz – Christmas Edition! – Alex Wade
- 12.10pm-12.30pm: COVID-19 update, association news and industry updates – Ian Andrew, BPCA
To register for the event, click HERE.