Following a successful first run of evening classes in 2021, BPCA Night School is back, with some new subjects.
A programme of bite-sized evening courses designed for busy pest professionals, we have a selection of short courses delivered over Zoom led by BPCA tutor and pest expert Alex Wade.
Classes are priced from £14.50 (+VAT) each.
The Night School training courses available are:
- Control crawling and biting insects masterclass (February 9);
- Control flying insects masterclass (February 23);
- Putting together amazing pest site folders (March 9);
- Surveys and environmental risk assessments (Mar 23);
- Rodents: sensing a pest problem (April 6); and
- Root cause and pest professional discussion forum (April 20).
Karen Dawes, BPCA’s training and development manager, said: “Our online classroom delivery format ensures that the training you choose to do through the BPCA Night School will be cost-effective and convenient.
“Each course has been designed with the aim of providing learners with a focused look at specific areas or aspects of pest control.
“We’re really pleased at how well these courses were received in 2021 and we’re excited to relaunch these evening sessions with our training partner Alex Wade.”
To book your place at the BPCA Night School, click HERE.