The inaugural winners of the National Pest Awards were revealed last night in a glamorous and prestigious ceremony at the House of Commons. The Awards were a fantastic showcase of professional pest controllers across the UK and the celebrations went on long into the night!
Graham Pest Control picked up the prestigious Pest Business of the Year Award sponsored by Syngenta. A full list of the winners from across all categories is shown below.
The event was organised by Pest magazine and supported by BPCA, NPTA and BASIS prompt.
Pest magazine Publisher Simon Lewis said “The awards were a great success and I’m sure there’ll be a few sore heads around the industry this morning. Congratulations to the winners and thank you to the sponsors who made the event possible. We look forward to the 2022 instalment of the National Pest Awards”
The awards were sponsored by:
- Principal Sponsor – Syngenta
- Award Sponsors – Barrettine, Bayer, Bell Laboratories, Edialux Professional Products, Killgerm and Lodi UK
- Sponsors: Bábolna Bio, BASF, Bird Free and Contego.
The award winners were:
- Unsung Hero of the Year: Richard Packer, Rentokil Pest Control
- Young Pest Controller of the Year: Gabrielle Hogg, Pest Solutions
- Pest Controller of the Year: Kevin Pugh, Pest Solutions
- Local Authority of the Year: Luton Borough Council
- Sole Trader of the Year: Matthew Freeman, Hawthorn Pest Control
- Small Company of the Year: Dealey Environmental
- Large Company of the Year: Graham Pest Control
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Adrian Meyer
- Pest Business of the Year: Graham Pest Control
Photos from the night are available to view and download.
Gallery Password: PestAwards21 (and use your own email address)