Terminix UK is growing, and is looking to recruit RSPH Level 2 qualified technicians and also has trainees positions available, where full training will be provided.
Currently, the company has 28 vacancies on its website.
Terminix UK works in a range of market sectors that include public and local authorities, food manufacturing, property management, healthcare, transport and logistics, retail, education and the hospitality industry.
Its pest control services, include rodent control, bird control, insect control and wildlife management. It covers everything from technical inspections and routine preventative visits to pest-proofing, clearance works and the removal of pest contaminated waste.
The company said that essential criteria for prospective staff includes:
- A full, clean UK drivers licence;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Live within a 20-mile radius of the area advertised;
- The ability to work effectively and independently with minimal supervision;
- To be methodical and systematic in your approach to work; and
- Have excellent attention to detail.
To view the vacancies, click HERE.